Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hi my name’s nosey and this is my son, sad grandfather that doesn’t know u. feel free to skip if he goes unacknowledged !!

Whilst the younger male was near, Kove was far. With the time it took him to make his way over, he assumed the guest to have been welcomed already; this was proven to be true as he spotted the unique coat of the  Brother-to-be. He slowed to a steady trot before stopping entirely, keeping back just enough to not impose on their conversation but, at the same time, close enough to at least be seen. He eyed the girl with a hint of curiosity, taking in the vibrant colour of her pelt and her nerves. That she was worried came as no surprise, and actually kept him from taking any steps closer. Being a father himself, the Inuk wanted not to be the one to further frighten a child, and so he would remain back until—if—she calmed down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Kove - December 14, 2018, 03:55 PM