Hushed Willows ἀνερρίφθω κύβος
Γόρδιος δεσμός
9 Posts
Ooc —

Though Teleklos was terribly worried about the dynamics of power here, and extremely curious to get to the bottom of it, he was far too polite and submissive to do much about it other than go along with things until he could see a clearer picture of the situation. As Lily would lead the bard through the willows and introduce him to topics such as their "Guest" policy and other social workings of Elysium, he would find them all frankly absurd. These wolves didn't seem to have a territorial bone in their bodies, and coming from a sprawling fortress that was Lacedaemon, the concept of this felt entirely alien to him. 

To the poet, their ways were unheard of, but not... unpleasant. It sounded much like a story to him. One he would chase after, and hopefully tell to the generations following. For regardless of whether this adventure turned out to be something real or just a fairy tale, he could hear a song sung a thousand ways about this place; the sanctuary forged by patron goddesses.

And as he settled down for (what he thought would be) a short stay, Teleklos began to hum to himself a slow, lilting tune about Elysium.

Apologies for the wait! I would have liked to have made this a longer thread, but I'm going to fade here before I drag on. I'd love updated threads with both you soon, since it appears Tele's stay will be more permanent than previously assumed <3
Messages In This Thread
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Teleklos - December 07, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Lily - December 07, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Teleklos - December 07, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Lily - December 07, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Teleklos - December 08, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Lily - December 08, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Seabreeze - December 09, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: ἀνερρίφθω κύβος - by Teleklos - December 23, 2018, 12:09 PM