Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Even with him cutting short the especially childish line, what he ended up saying still sounded like a pup talking in Quixote's eyes.  He uttered one of those stifled single-laugh bemused noises if that even makes sense.  He was here to fetch his mother?  Really?  There was probably no great way to phrase it but still...  Quixote was somewhat bemused by this, but it wasn't enough to shift his mood too far, Well, she may or may not be on the way from your howl, but you're more than welcome to try to call for the lot of them directly.  But if they'd rather stay with family here, that's pretty much that. Wildfire had seemed pretty happy to hang out with Raven and the rest of her relatives here, but who knew.  Maybe she had second thoughts.

It was definitely against Quixote's core beliefs to force anyone to do what they didn't want to when it came something as significant as where they spent their life -- forcing the issue was more likely to breed hatred than anything.  Sure, maybe a young pup might escape that, but not a grown woman and her near-adult brood.  Though if Wildfire was gonna show up and tell him off for chasing after her, maybe that might be amusing to watch.  And what did that make this dude in relation to him anyway?  His nephew or something? Sounded right-ish.
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Quixote - December 08, 2018, 05:55 PM