Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quixote felt the need to cut in here.  This was his pack, and if he didn't say a thing, it felt like it'd be letting Drageda just run over them metaphorically, Nobody here in my family's gonna die of anything but old age, if I have any say.  If that's typical of what they've left, can't blame them for leaving.  It's archaic, and I don't think I know a word to express just how stupid it is.  It breeds hatred for no reason -- those that leave get to hate you for trying to drag them back or trying to kill them, those left behind get all bent out of shape over their former packmates daring to find some place to be happy.

He could keep going, but doubted his words would have any real effect.  It was like trying to explain to Owen that something wasn't dangerous.  We're already worlds away.  Just leave them be.  And if Kiwi's actions caused Artaax to do anything drastic, then Quixote wasn't expecting it.  She was a kid being a kid, and if he attacked his younger sister over whatever brainwashing had happened to him, then Drageda was just a total loss.
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Quixote - December 10, 2018, 11:05 AM