Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Natrona.  For the first time, Kiwi shrank back a bit as Artaax's took on an eerie coldness, one she had never heard before, and certainly one she hadn't expected to.  What had been a game only moments before took on a real edge, and for the first time, she realized just what this meant.  Artaax wasn't looking at them as a brother, but as a wolf he didn't know, and her ears pinned back as the fur along her spine rose.  He didn't get to look at her like that.  None of them did.

She was no traitor.  They didn't get to decide what she did, or threaten her for doing what she wanted.

She didn't know where the sudden anger came from, and it's abruptness frightened her a bit.  She wanted to push past Wildfire, but was instead frozen in place, watching him leave with indignant fury written plainly on her features.

Fine.  She didn't need him, or any of them.  She'd learn, she'd be stronger, and if he came back, she'd be ready to prove just how much she could do without his help.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Kiwi RIP - December 10, 2018, 12:22 PM