Heron Lake Plateau if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan should've moved to come closer to her, but instead he stood stiffly a few paces away and blurted out, "i get really bad nightmares." oh you fucking pussy. ugh. reword it. 

he cleared his throat. "when i found screech i had this like... vision... and i saw my own death," he then said, hopefully beginning the story a bit better now. his ears pressed to his skull, angry he'd let his own fuckass emotions get the best of him in any kind of situation. tegan prided himself on being so mysterious with his emotions (even though we all know that's bullshit and the dumbass wears them all on his sleeve), and this was just stupid. he was stupid! he continued. "and now i just... dream about it, sometimes. but... when i sleep with someone else they don't come." there backstory laid out.

"i'd had one when you found me the other night... which is why i was looking for you," he finished, tail swishing, letting out a heavy huff-- frustrated still with himself and absolutely hating being so vulnerable. "i... don't know why you asked me if i'd ever leave the plateau, but it kinda set me off. i didn't mean what i said to you. i would be really..." he paused to clear his throat rather... mmm... sheepishly, i guess would be the word, "sad if you left me."
Messages In This Thread
if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 11, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 11, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 11, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 14, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 15, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 16, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Bat - December 16, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: if it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be - by Tegan - December 17, 2018, 10:33 AM