Heron Lake Plateau It takes you back to from where it is you came
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh good, she was.  Though maybe that wasn't good.  Kiwi wasn't used to this feeling, and wasn't much liking it.  New setting, new wolves, and her very first experience with feeling fully self conscious of her place here.

Hey.  I was wondering, do you have anything that you need done? She asked, glancing up at her.  She was oblivious to her state only minutes ago, one of the blessings of being so wrapped up in her own self.  I'm not sure what I should do here and I'm just as good as anyone else at anything so I thought maybe. You'd know something, she finished internally, though she cut the thought off and merely looked expectantly.  

So maybe she wasnt her first choice, but she definitely wasn't her last.  And she'd show that stupid boy that she was just as worth being here as he was.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: It takes you back to from where it is you came - by Kiwi RIP - December 12, 2018, 06:48 PM