Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Private 
Damn he was gonna get himself killed.  “Well, I’d like to see a bloke try,” his voice contradicted the logic that, for once, had surfaced in that meat-head of his. “Can’t keel ova- gotta make sure that gal is in these parts.” But how would he get away with doing it? Especially without everyone in this pack knowin’ he wasn’t all in tryin’ ta be in their bidness? “Only place everything’s nothin’ but sunshine, is home” he reminded himself. As much as he missed it, fighting off all them damn dingoes wasn’t worth it. Snarky bastard came atcha while you was shootin’ a streamer, and wouldn’t let up. He’d killed enough of em to sub em in for sheep when he was tryin to nod off. 

Trotting through the Wilds, and only after being led on a goose chase to find either of the pair, his eye was mainly on the prize of the sheila. The bugger that wed her could amount to nothin’, and Stormy wasn’t wastin time chasing the arse of something that hadn’t mattered much. She, however, this lil’ Camilia, or Camilla, one of the names he had been told, was around, and more often than not, the same was still on the run from her mate. Luckily enough, Storm found the instructions and hints better stuck in his head than the dame’s name - he licked on to the words and scents of the husband, swiveled and went the opposite direction.

Thats how he wound up here. 
Peering jade eyes up that intimidating ass mountain, the shark sheathed aussie wrinkled his brow. Atleast he got this damn far - hopefully he was right. 

Rugged as he was however, the infamous broad-bounty hunter had to throw on his charming piece to try and swindle this babe from the idiot that nabbed her, first. Maybe then, he’d get paid, and even more maybe, get permission from the Company to keep this catch as his own wife. 

Sitting himself down down a few meters from the border, he worked up his game plan. He had to get in and get out as quick as possible, and try to avoid showing his arse too much, or he’d get offed for it. Either that, other he’d spook the gal, and plan would remain ruined. 

A scarred crown threw back a howl, requesting either that @Camilla, or Camilia might respond to, or any of the folks of the Caldera.

Storm would have to possibly join, just to get closer to this target.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM