Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
170 Posts
Ooc — JB
He came for her within moments, her refusal barely parsing in the air. A wrath that she was familiar with for its feral quality, harkening back to her days within the Company; she shrieked, or started to gasp and scream, but he was set upon her too quickly and the sound died in her throat. He came right at her and she was dropped to the dirt, and whether he brandished his teeth or merely threw his substantial weight around, she was correcting herself; sickle-tailed and tiny beneath him, crushed by him, nothing, nothing — she was nothing.

Camilla would have spoken if she was able, but instead a long whine penetrated the air when she managed to gasp enough of it, carried through the borderlands and across the plateau - but it was for him, a pleading tone, meant to assuage the beast of his ire and recant all that she had said. Her eyes were wide with fear as she stared at him, and her body said - I'll go, I'll go, you win, please don't hurt me!
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM