Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He barely noticed the sounds of the storm or anything else going on except the immediate threat to Heda. He turned as lightening lit up the sky, illuminating the wolves suddenly descending on them. Keeping himself as a barrier between his leader and the imminent danger, he released a snarl, his ears falling flat against his head. His first instinct was to lunge, but just as he braced himself to move, a flash of movement made him freeze. Dacio threw himself at the oncoming Caiaphas just as another packmate lunged towards the danger as well. Both of the wolves were basically children, and he was torn between coming to their aid and keeping his position in front of Heda. 

A second enemy, one of the other women he had run into at the sound that day came charging in to intercept his young packmates. A few more painful moments of indecision passed before he finally decided to remain in his place, guarding antumbra. It was not an easy choice and his eyes remained glued to the events unfolding in front of him, but now that his decision had been made, he pushed any lingering uncertainty from his mind and prepared for whatever came next.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Eastwood - December 24, 2018, 10:42 PM