Dragoncrest Cliffs if i have learned anything, it's that quiet is so much more terrifying than the sound
135 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
DISCLAIMER: I had no intentions of bringing Helix back for this but given the result of this post, as discussed with Roz's player, she will participate only in this thread. It happens at the same time as the one listed. Regardless of result, she will not continue into the rest of the threads (unless requested by the enemy party)!

ROLL FOR HIT:
11 +5 (due to Rosalyn's compromised health)

The moment the howl cuts the air, she loses everything Antumbra is talking about. Her knee jerk reaction is to go after it and see what’s happening but Heda is faster and commands her to stay and watch the captive. She does not object, nor does she mind, but she can’t help but wonder and worry what’s going on without her. She has her instructions, if anything is to happen, and she turns her gaze to stare at @Rosalyn.

It is quiet, for a while, as the sky cracks and the ground shakes. The rain and anger of the ocean doesn’t make it any easier, either, but there’s a few seconds of a lull and a second howl she knows all too well.

Helix does not move from her spot, as much as she wishes to go stand by her commander, but her duty is here. To Rosalyn and keeping her from whatever’s going on, at whatever cost.

There’s another snap through the sky, thunder altering the world around them, and the fiery woman is charging in her direction. Her feet stand firm on a mix of stone and sand, the ocean lashing out behind her, and she growls a warning at their captive for her foolish behavior before she, too charges with jaws agape, ready to send the woman to the ground.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
if i have learned anything, it's that quiet is so much more terrifying than the sound - by Helix - December 17, 2018, 08:15 PM