Swiftcurrent Creek paper crown
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
You all good, hun~

Shaara was both relieved and somehow disappointed he hadn’t acted on her heart-stopped revelation; but she couldn’t be mad about it. She couldn’t telepathically send her emotions or thoughts to the man. Just couldn’t pull her heart outta thin air either, apparently. 

It was already troublesome she was flirting with Soltero- now gunning for the Alpha? Damn, WITH heat coming in a month or two? Like how the hell was she supposed to survive this shit without isolating herself away somewhere? Maybe she could acquaint herself with swimming AND fishing-

“Thank you,” she humbly slid her tail back and forth across the frigid ground. She would’ve gone the extra mile to give a light ‘appreciative’ lick under his jaw, but she kept her ass put. Too soon. Too much!

With his next words, she turned to Soltero, a happy grin slapping itself into a slender maw. The small salted pepper was happy for him. Even happier that maybe her recruitment had helped boost his spot in the pack. “Good for you,” she barked at the bicolor male. Well she was actually happy for him. 

Trying to move herself to have room enough to include both in her next statements, she had hoped the celebration was over before she interjected a slight, “Should there be anything I need to know before settling in? Anything special I should look forward to, or others I should meet?”
Messages In This Thread
paper crown - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 23, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 23, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 23, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 24, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 28, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 29, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 31, 2018, 06:06 PM