Moonspear Band-aids don't fix bullet holes
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
:big eyes:

She hovered at his side as he shakily sat up, ready to try and catch him if he fell back over, even if he might take her to the ground with him. When he seemed more or less steady in his spot, she sighed in response to his lie. You are not fine. I literally just watched you collapse, she said a little exasperated, worry in her gaze as she searched his face. He was a terrible patient. She wanted to lock him in her den so she could make him rest and force feed him herbs until she was sure he wouldn't hurt himself further with his ridiculous mulish behavior. 

If you push yourself too hard, you'll just make the healing take longer, the healer explained softly, trying to make him see reason. I know resting all the time is hard, but you'll get back to normal activity much faster if you allow your wounds to heal, she added, reaching over to attempt to gently lick the especially inflamed wound on his shoulder if he allowed. It was in an area of high motion anyway, so the fact that he had been running around doing god knows what had only exacerbated the problem. It looked painful, and she wanted to fix it. Speedy looked up at him. How much pain are you in? she asked first, golden eyes moving down to his wounds before finding his face again. I have stuff that will help with that. She had good stuff that might also make him sleepy, which was exactly what he needed--if he would even take it from her.
Messages In This Thread
Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Speedy - December 19, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Revui (Ghost) - December 19, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Speedy - December 20, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Revui (Ghost) - December 27, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Speedy - December 28, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Revui (Ghost) - December 28, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Band-aids don't fix bullet holes - by Speedy - December 28, 2018, 11:53 PM