Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The words were like cold water on his anger. He hadn't known that was the case, and it was about the only reason he could logically understand, being that he had a similar problem--only no one had been there to take of him when he woke up without his memories. The beast sighed, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again to rest his violet gaze on his companion's face. I can understand your loyalty to them, he started a little more calmly than before. I just-- Midar stopped, looking away, feeling too exposed by just thinking the words he wanted to say. He wanted to tell him how much he missed him when they were apart, but no matter how much he tried to urge the words from his mouth, they wouldn't come. His shoulders dropped and he eyes remained on anything but Alarian, afraid his lover would read too much from them.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 03:28 AM