Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Come one, come all! It is YULE! There's clouds out, but it IS a full moon, so feel free to reference that. This is the main thread for Yule activities. You are free to start other threads in and around the willows--just be sure to add something about Yule in the thread title so that we know, and keep it peaceful. Any non peaceful activities in HW by non-Elysium wolves will be thoroughly discouraged. :)

This is the first round! Rounds will be quick, 48 hrs long, so the next round will begin Sunday evening. There is no posting order for rounds. Post when you can, however often you can. Share your stories, meet new faces, show off your talents!

Most importantly--have fun! <3

As if Yule couldn't get more perfect, there was a full moon, peeking through the clouds every once in a while.

Night came earlier than normal, obviously. The day hadn't been long enough--it never was. She remembered Mum rushing to get things in order, and cursing the arrival of nightfall. It was always perfect, though, just like everything else Janis touched. Lily just hoped that she could be an adequate substitute for her mother, even if no one else around had met her. It mattered to her, at least.

She trotted through the winding paths of the willows, near the edges of the territory, looking for party arrivals. She wanted to keep their rendezvous space clear, but there was a large clearing in a bend of the minnow pond that served well for a gathering. The blackbird had set up wolves there already, and would run back and forth until things were mostly settled.

Now it was just a waiting game. The horizon was still pale, which was good--there was still time. Time enough for waiting. She felt the magic in the air, took it in with deep, excited breaths. There were flutters in her stomach, going back and forth between excitement and nerves.

It was Yule. And though she walked through the forest alone, she felt her mother's presence beside her--and knew that while she had left home through her own volition, home would never really leave her. Not as long as she kept its spirit alive, far away as it was.

Tagging PMs of packs that received Yule invitations -- @Kavik @Ruenna @Constantine @Valette @Steph @Terance @Treason. Our allies at Undersea ( @Stockholm, @Coelacanth ) are free to attend as well, even though I didn't get out that way w/ Lily.

Feel free to share this in your pack OOC forums/Discord channels!
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Lily - December 21, 2018, 11:03 PM