Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
by the time terance and @Treason had arrived, it would seem that everyone who was going to come had already arrived (i think). terance had little on his mind besides looking for @Okeanos, @Ibis, and even @Seabreeze. he spotted his ex-wife with delight, whom he recognized instantly, and okeanos along with her. his daughter was not present, and there was a clear bit of disappointment on his face, but he tried his best to conceal it. she'd probably show up later. instead, he began to comb through all the wolves that were there-- getting an array of scents, not just from the wolves of elysium. he recognized the scents of the wolves from the creek-- made note of valette-- olive, lily... he didn't recognize the other wolves. 

had terance been a bit older when they left, he might have recognized @Constantine, but as his green gaze landed on the murkwater man, terance didn't immediately strike any memories, so he skipped over him. he glanced to treason with a small smile, and then made his way to greet his wife and @Delight with a waving tail.

slight edit, shouldn't change the post though <3 terance just wants to see his children !!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Terance - December 29, 2018, 05:03 PM