Lost Creek Hollow i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Liffey," Rannoch called; he had expended most of his energy to catch up with his wife. Although he was still recuperating from the trauma that Shardirk had done, he couldn't help but be drawn to his wife's side. Rannoch moved stiffly from where he stood, and slowly hobbled to where Liffey sat. Once at her side, Rannoch quickly dropped onto his hindquarters and turned to her with a smile. 

He knew that it was foolish of him to be out and about—he was still recovering. Yet, the medicine had grown lonesome since Hyacinth's unexpected demise, and he longed for things to return to normal. Rannoch wasn't naive about the damage that his injury had done to both his family and the pack. 

"It's been some time since we've been able to do this, hm?" he mused quietly before he leaned over and kissed her cheek.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i gave her my heart, she gave me a picture of me as an old time sheriff. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - December 26, 2018, 11:36 AM