Blacktail Deer Plateau let us be brave
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
They waited for quite some time and nobody came which on one hand made Minori feel relieved and on the other it made her feel worse. She would feel awful for leaving without saying a single word to anyone but then again she had no idea if she could handle saying goodbye. She nodded silently to Issun and turned to Takara "If you want to go with him it's alright. I...need to wait longer." she said knowing the woman really had no reason to wait any longer, she had just joined after all and knew nobody else but Issun and her. Just as she said that she could hear someone approaching and turned to see Kavik and her heart skipped a few beats, a sick feeling growing in her stomach. "Kavik.." she started and felt her mouth go dry. She closed her maw and swallowed a few times her tail drooping between her legs. "Issun left...Takara will be going too" she murmured.

She had no idea how to do this. How to tell Kavik she was leaving after swearing her loyalty. How to say that she didn't want to go but she didn't want to stay either and lose Issun. She loved Issun, he was hers and she was his but...the plateau was home now. Her eyes moistened and she floundered silently, staring at Kavik with a lost expression on her face before an idea came to her. "If....If Liri one day came to you and said she was leaving, that she couldn't do this anymore and wanted to go and wanted you to come, you would go right?" she began and prayed that his answer was yes. "Me and Issun...well..we love one another. Before I met Corvus and he lead me here I was pledged to Issun's pack. I abandoned him and chose this instead. When I ran into Issun he forgave me and came here with me because i asked him to. Now...hell im babbling..dammit" she trailed off and sucked in a sharp breath.

Looking Kavik directly in the eyes she blurted it all out "Issun wants to start again. Now that we both confessed our love he asked me to come with him and I...I can't let him go. I can't lose him. I know I pledged loyalty and please believe me when I say that i am sorry but I'm leaving. Please tell everyone i'm sorry and I said goodbye. If you can...tell Corvus that if he wants to find me I want to talk to him again" she couldn't help the way her voice trembled and sounded all choked up.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
let us be brave - by RIP Issun - December 23, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: let us be brave - by Minori - December 23, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: let us be brave - by Takara - December 23, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: let us be brave - by RIP Issun - December 28, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: let us be brave - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: let us be brave - by Minori - December 30, 2018, 12:50 PM