The Tangle i’m in trauma it’s got me singing-
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
After her little trip outside of Drageda, she finally feels ready to return. Most of it had taken time since her shoulder was killing her but when she reached the tangle, she felt comfortable letting her guard down a little and settling back down. Once, the place was filled with stray scents of comers and goers and now it’s all familiar wolves and the strength of claim.

The scent of another wolf is one she does not recognize but it carries Drageda enough and, up ahead, she can see the smear of white against the dreary look of the day. She doesn’t see the dark woman at first but she hears the umm which causes her to turn quickly and seek her out. A low growl vibrates in her chest and she grits her teeth, prepared for the pain she’s about to incite on her wounded shoulder.

With swift feet familiar to the tangle, she crosses the distance easily and comes to stand near the pale woman, facing off against the dark wolf.

“You are on claimed land,” she warns, flashing her teeth. “Leave.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 26, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - December 29, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - December 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 02, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Andraste - January 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Isleña - January 10, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: i’m in trauma it’s got me singing- - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 10:05 PM