Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She snorts. “Yeah,” is all she says at first. She smiles a million miles away when she glances over to him. Her tail swishes and then she sits down, deciding it best to take some weight off her injured shoulder. “He came into our territory but I intercepted him.” All of it turned into a blur when she tries to think about it but it all leads to the same place: I killed someone. He was trespassing. He made the mistake. He had to have known what would have happened if he’d been caught.

“What’s the worse you’ve ever done in a fight?” she questions, lifting her nose a bit. “Have you killed anyone?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - January 08, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM