Sequoia Coast this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The answer does not surprise her. Yes I have. Yes I have. It’s the same answer she has now. It involves protecting his family, somehow, and she’s thankful she can say the same. However, Ford is a little weird and she doesn’t know how far the connection goes. She’s kinda weird but not quiet in the same way (at least she hopes), but she smiles at the stupid thought. She likes him, similar to how she’d liked Ingram.

“He died, too. One bite to the throat. He was going for a packmate,” she explains. It was the only answer. There wasn’t any way to stop it, surely, and Ephraim is safe even if a bit wounded. That is what wolves did, though. They protected. Her mother has killed, she thinks, or at least she suspects, and she wasn’t a bad wolf. There’s still hope for her, surely.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - December 24, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: this post is sponsored by screaming. it helps! - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:41 PM