Blacktail Deer Plateau Teach the baby what a lie tastes like.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He was unsure to whom Siqsa was referring when he spoke of 'mouse kid,' but he didn't think beating his ass would have made him stay any longer than he did whoever he was. He shook his head a little. I don't think that would have helped anything, he said, smiling a little despite himself. 

Kavik wasn't surprised to hear the other man was bad a recon, but he was willing to teach him whatever he knew. He was glad to hear Siqsa accept his offer anyway. I can show you what I know, and if we go at night, our coats will make it easier to blend in, the alpha explained. The coyotes would be more active at that time anyway, so it would be easier to gather information on them. Something had to be going on, and Kavik wanted to get to the bottom of it.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by Siqsa - January 04, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Teach the baby what a lie tastes like. - by RIP Kavik - January 08, 2019, 08:58 PM