Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
this will be my only post ❤
The pack's numbers have truly dwindled, and she can't help but find their hunting party a little abysmal — it's really no wonder the whole thing was a failure, though bad luck surely had something to do with it too. Either way, she's eager to get back to the territory and forget the whole mess. As they reach the borders, though, it becomes apparent their run of bad luck isn't over — far from it. Her stomach clenches and twists at the scent of coyote, though she maintains the mask of apathy she'd adopted for her own sanity halfway through the hunting trip. She follows Kavik's lead for several caches, breaking off eventually without a word to check some on her own.
It might occur to her later that this was her first mistake, but now all she can think about is the burning, writhing hatred making its home in her chest. She doesn't think she'll find any of them, but irrationally she wants to — or she thinks she does. Her heart flips when she finally catches the fresh scent of coyote deeper in the territory, breath catching harshly in her throat as her silent wish is answered in the form of two fast-moving, sandy-coated figures. She snarls, willing her limbs to move, but the command goes unheeded and she finds herself frozen. All she can do is flinch as the first coyote lunges for her face, heart racing.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM