Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik sprinted inside the door, inky paws carrying him through the tunnels and to the den @Liri had been keeping herself locked away in. He knew the path of tunnels well, as he had taken to sleeping near her a night, unable to sleep alone in their den anymore. Her quarantine site was far in the back away from anyone else, so it took him a few minutes to get there even at the pace he was moving. He came to a skidding halt in front of the open den, dread filling his chest and making it hard for him to breath. He didn't need to go into the den to see that his mate was gone. Turning, he sprinted back towards the opening to the door--he had to find her.

As he came barreling out of the door, his attention was drawn to a flash of sandy fur. He came to a stop, eyes locking on the coyote fleeing through the trees in front of him. A burning rage settled over the alpha then, and he lunged forward, sprinting and throwing himself into the side of the intruder. With a yelp, it fell to the ground and disappeared under his large, inky form. Kavik wasted no time sinking his teeth into whatever he could find--a leg. He threw his head back and forth until he ripped the creature's appendage from its body, not even registering the bite it had dealt to his face. Then his jaws found the bastard's neck, and he bit down hard, blood filing his mouth and spilling to the ground at Kavik's feet. He knew he needed to do no more--the coyote would be dead soon, but grief and rage urged him to rip and tear, and he shook his head violently until his mouthful of flesh and trachea was pulled from the already very dead beast. 

Kavik took a few steps back, dropping the chunk of coyote from his mouth, chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to find his way back to some kind of rational thinking. He needed to make sure everyone else was okay; they had all been separated, and he needed to make sure no one else went missing. He sniffed around, searching for Liri's scent but for some reason, he couldn't find it anywhere. She couldn't have gone far, and he held on to the hope that he would also find her. They would all be fine, he tried to tell himself, but the dread was starting to replace the rage that had started to dull with each breath he drew into his lungs, and it was whispering in his ear that none of this would be okay.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM