eaten by the infinite, of being annulled by the only existing Absurd
117 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
as much as brilliance wants to go home, she struggles to find the motivation to actually do it. after the run in with the stranger, she is far too bruised to face anyone yet. her chest still hurts from the collision and her front ankle twisted upon impact (though she hadn’t realized it until she tried to stand and walk off) so she took a while to get the urge to actually… move.

at first, she tries to go home, hobbling on three legs and gingerly putting only a few pounds of weight on her paw with each step. eventually, she decides against returning home. her angle has swollen a little but she doesn’t know anything about healing or wounds and she has no clue if her paw is broken. how much would it hurt? it hurts a fuckin’ lot right now and by the time she gets to the plains (a portion left untouched by a fire she’s unaware of), she hunkers to the ground and starts to lick the top of her swollen paw.

i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
eaten by the infinite, of being annulled by the only existing Absurd - by Brilliance - December 28, 2018, 03:18 PM