Moonspear i need coffee in an IV
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
He was definitely retarded, she told herself.

You fucked with a simple kid, Piper! You trotted right in there and shit on his parade. Fuck, she knew she was on a slippery slope at that point. More than this, she wondered why on earth a pack would allow their dimwit youth to approach people on the borders in his condition. It inspired a moment of wonder inside of her; perhaps, they were all like he was. She'd found herself on the edge of an entire pack that was full of imbeciles. Just her luck, but she knew she needed to scoot out of there before she caused any more trauma.

Tightening her lips into a thin line, she bobbed her head in understanding to the dark male. “Alright, buster,” she began with a soft sigh that seemed to sink her shoulders a few inches. Then, she looked at him directly in the eyes and leaned forward just a little bit to draw herself closer. “You. Don't. Have. To. Feel. Bad,” she spoke each word slowly and loudly, as though that would help his feeble mind grasp what she was saying.

“You're. A. Good. Boy.”

Then, she cast him a wide smile that was full of condescension, and turned to leave the mountain pack. Her tail bobbed as she trotted away. Piper definitely felt better about herself after picking up the pieces to the world's worst interaction with a stranger.
Messages In This Thread
i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 29, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 25, 2019, 05:32 PM