Totoka River love me like you do
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A warmth thumped her heart, having a nickname she previously did not have. Her sanctuary, her dearest home, she held love for all, but there was no such familarity of nicknames within there. The pups are raised with a sense of calmness, a serendipity, and referred to their birth names. She wondered, why they didn't use them, but she also thought, there would be no need to. Only when her name caused trouble, for Moorhen, did she feel the need for one; Than it harm none, do as thou wilt. She was a doll given a name, and a warmth of one named Mir.

A new calmness to meeting other, no longer as nervous as she first was. She had a desire to chuckle, at these different terms with different meetings, but held her tongue on not wanting to hurt the other. Though it struck a good question, to Miriam. She was once a Maiden, of the Sanctuary, a counterpart to the Earls, but as she was no longer in paradise, she did not hold the same title; what was she? She knew, she was not an adventurer, but she knew there was a similar name along the word, but she could not think of it. So, she shook her light head, "I am only travelling."

"Are you also?" A lady away from the islands, perhaps curious on the outside, such as she was. Miriam curiously asked the other, wandering for her purpose as well.
Messages In This Thread
love me like you do - by Miriam - January 01, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Moor - January 02, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: love me like you do - by Miriam - January 03, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Moor - January 03, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Miriam - January 06, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Moor - January 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Miriam - January 13, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Moor - January 15, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Miriam - January 20, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: love me like you do - by Miriam - February 03, 2019, 11:27 AM