Ankyra Sound ugh, the ocean
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Convince me.

Grezig closed her eyes at her brother’s words, inhaling slowly, holding it, and exhaling just as slowly. So it would be that way, then. Had Grezig not known Illidan as well as she did, had not had some small inkling of Caiphas’ character, she probably would have said as much to the woman herself. But the relationship was different. She didn’t need to be convinced that this was the right place. But Derg… Derg was like her, but her from before. Before the Plateau. Before she’d softened a bit around the edges. Derg was still feral and needed much more from his alphas before he would follow them.

Caiaphas’ reaction was expected enough. If Illidan’s gruff exterior was anything to go on, Grezig had to assume that his mother would be at least something like him. Assuming that mothers and sons were alike was not always fair, but she did it anyways. Grezig watched her walk away, nodding to the coywolf when the yellow eyes looked at her. I will follow. 

She turned to her brother. “You can go if you wish,” she said simply, not one for long goodbyes. Saying goodbye to the Plateau had been hard enough. “I will not stop you. But I am staying.”
Messages In This Thread
ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 02, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 02, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 04, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 04, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 05, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 13, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 21, 2019, 11:30 AM