Silverlight Terrace scatter my soul across the floor
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Midar almost released a sick laugh. Peace was not something that usually happened when he was around, and so this woman was out of luck. Still, he watched her, studying her with his calculating gaze, eyes following her every movement as she stood up. He long ago lost any kind self-preservation; maybe it was at the bottom of that mountain where he woke up without his memories, he didn't know, but nothing could make him back away from a challenge. So far though, this wolf only seemed mildly irritated, so he was content to hear her out a little more--mildly irritated was his natural state anyway. 

It would be wise to keep your mapping away from the forest, he finally replied, lifting his head towards the trees where his family resided. He didn't really give a shit what she did in the mountain wolves' territory, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let her near the forest with out a fight.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 04, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - February 06, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - February 20, 2019, 11:53 PM