Silverlight Terrace scatter my soul across the floor
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He didn't miss the two steps she took forward, but he remained calm despite her inflammatory posture and words. He was not scared of some lone wolf. In fact, there were very few things Midar was afraid of, and dying wasn't one of them. Still, he offered her no outward emotions other than disapproval. Last he checked, he and the other Melonii's owned the forest, but he had sufficiently warned her, and so if she didn't want to head that warning, then she would pay with her life; it was that simple. 

To her question, he offered a shrug of his blue-black shoulders. There are many reasons one explores, he answered, looking somewhat bored. I don not pretend to know the intentions of others. Nor did he really care to. She was of no importance to him, so he really didn't care why she did what she did; all he cared about was that she did it somewhere away from the forest.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 04, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - February 06, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - February 20, 2019, 11:53 PM