Hushed Willows You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
When she accepted he smiled and then nudged her. Her speaking of his nervousness made him cough a bit and then shake his head, I-I'm not nervous. I don't think . It was obvious he was trying to cover it up, he hadn't ever been around a woman in heat which intimidated him a bit. It hadn't been something he ever thought was something to worry about before but now, now it was.

As her tail brushed against his fur it was like she shocked him, he felt the electricity jolt through his body. It was a rush and not one that he could deny, felt good. The instinct was trying to take over him as he followed behind her closely. As they walked he looked around protectively, swearing to himself that if any male came around he would hide Lily away, but she would never know.

How has your day been so far? , regular conversation, good start Khali... youre doing good he thought talking himself through it.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me. - by Khali - January 04, 2019, 09:37 PM