Hushed Willows You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali thought for a moment, she wasn't entirely wrong, he was bad at lying. He shrugged and then chuckled, You're not wrong my love . For a moment he forgot of the smell but then after he stopped talking it was there again. It was all he could think about, he needed her and soon but he wouldn't tell her that yet.

Khali cocked his head to one side when she said that she felt funny. He knew what this was but she didn't? Was it best if he told her? Khali was torn at this point if he should tell her or not. I'm good. Better than ever., well he hadn't told her. Khali was silent most of the way to the garden, contemplating whether or not to tell her that she was in heat and he wanted her more than he ever knew was possible.

The sight of a rose on the ground had signified they had made it to their destination. Khali carefully picked it with his teeth and then looked at Lily, his eyes full of love. Lily I love you. he said muffled because of the beautiful red rose that hung in his mouth. It was going to be the perfect day.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me. - by Khali - January 06, 2019, 11:12 PM