Verdant Basin Making my way back to old habbits... what a shock.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele listened for a moment as she talked about herself and a potential home for him. He didn't get his hopes up too much as he still wasn't sure how it was going to go with this woman yet. He did think it was nice she referred to them as family (because he didn't know they were actually family).

Addison, it's a pleasure to run into you here, enjoying water much like myself. he said already probably blowing it. Well if you're going to settle here you should know more than me.. he smiled a bit and then shrugged his shoulders. I'm not entirely sure what I want to know. I'm just roaming, trying to find a home myself I guess. a home would be nice but he wasn't banking on finding one before winter ended. Besides he didn't even know where he was so the chances of roaming into one was slim to none.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making my way back to old habbits... what a shock. - by Steele - January 11, 2019, 01:21 PM