Wheeling Gull Isle And I don't even care about what people say
200 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't be any more oblivious to Moorhen's feelings as he was when he sent the stick sailing, though when Lucas turned back to face her, he began to read the emotions writ across her face. That was an unhappy frown, not a thoughtful one. Her eyes were narrowed not with mirth, but with annoyance. Finding himself on the receiving end of a wolf's displeasure for the first time in his life, Lucas faltered.

Should I... not throw them in the ocean? I thought we were cleaning up? he wondered in an uncharacteristically self-conscious tone. His tail, which ordinarily wagged at all times, came to a gradual stop behind him as he tried to better read Moorhen's mood, but he could only tell that she was unhappy. With him. And that sent a sinking, swooping feeling down through his gut that made him feel rather cold and hot all at the same time.
Messages In This Thread
And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 06, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 06, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 15, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 22, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Moor - January 29, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: And I don't even care about what people say - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 05:08 PM