Swiftcurrent Creek Turning myself into a toothbrush
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Constantine - thought I might go ahead and start our thread :)

While Eilonwy was out and about, the mother got some time to herself. She worried perhaps a little too much about her little girl but she knew she wouldn't run away. As long as she kept herself within the borders, Eilonwy would be just fine. Chusi had sensed that Durnehviir had returned, but the former alpha pair seemed to have hit a rocky part of their journey. Chusi wondered if there would even be any pups this year, knowing she probably wouldn't be allowed to breed. Nor Aria for that matter, Chusi had picked up on a little jealousy coming from Durnehviir and Constantine probably didn't want more trouble than he already had. But that was just her speculating. She had never been truly in love like the former alpha pair so perhaps with a kiss they'd just make up and pop out some more Creek babies.

She did however find herself looking for the stormy male. Though she wasn't very bright, she was very in touch with emotions and felt he wasn't doing all that great. Perhaps she wasn't the best mother, but Chusi was one of the best friend anyone could have. Her pointy snout poked around every corner, hoping to spot the male somewhere.

I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 06, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Constantine - January 11, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 12, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 20, 2019, 02:32 PM