Stavanger Bay all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
All Welcome 
Border patrol.

The warhound set to the edges of the terrain with a low nose that aimed to gather any floating scents from passersby. He had hoped that there would have been more who would have sought a place in his pack; more who would have found themselves on his borders. The titan was not displeased with the group that had formed, for they were diverse and capable in many ways. He knew that their path to growth would be a valiant one, and would shine a positive light on the leadership within the pack. More than this, he wished to see how well his theory would work with how the pack had been structured. Time would be the only teller of that.

On lengthy limbs, the sea wraith prowled. He marked where he noticed the borders were weakest and then moved on to ensure that he could do as far of a sweep as was possible. The stretch of beach was no less breathtaking than it had been the day he had stumbled upon it. Surely, his father had been a fool to have ever left the slice of paradise behind.
Messages In This Thread
all of my guilt and the way that i'm built, i don't sleep so well - by Ford - January 07, 2019, 05:53 PM