Heron Lake Plateau i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley had already anticipated Elwood's response to her eloquently laid out reasoning. There would be acknowledgement, maybe a comment or two about how he agreed with this point or that point, and then confirmation that he was onboard with her suggestion. But, he surprised her with his first. She tilted her head at him, smirking and giving a soft chuckle. She hadn't realized her rambling monologue would earn her a random I love you, but she definitely appreciated it. She appreciated it too when he proceeded to perform as she had anticipated, just like a good Elwood. She reached and tapped his nose with hers - the Finwood symbol for I love you more (or I love you too, or I love you, or you're so hot, wanna bang? just depending on the situation).

"I'm glad you agree," she said, smiling. She paused then, wondering if he had been thinking anything along those lines himself. But when she opened her mouth, it wasn't to ask - it was to be a smart ass. "Right then, I'm gonng head over to the Copse. You tell the kids and meet me there in a couple hours, kay?" she said, her muzzle splitting into an innocent, toothy grin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you. - by Finley - January 14, 2019, 09:02 PM