Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau didn't like being asked personal questions, it made her feel twinges of regret as she thought of home. A place she once felt safe and protected in. She didn't want to seem suspicious and casually rolled her shoulders in a shrug. Last thing she wanted was to give Illidan a reason to regard her with further caution. "A place far from here, I'm a wanderer." She absently chewed her lower lip, a nervous twitch she had picked up. "And you?" She turned the attention away from herself. "Are you a native of these wilds, Illidan?' She couldn't help but cringe to herself, spirits above what kind of wolf would call it 'wilds?' That just screamed dog speech to the max. Averting her eyes, Cadeau decided to mask the little blunder. "Anyway uh... you might think itit sounds like tomfoolery but willow bark will help with your pain, I promise."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Cadeau - January 25, 2019, 05:42 PM