Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Nara cocked her head to the side, watching how Nunataq basically fit an entire paw in her mouth. You've got to hand it to her, that was impressive. Nara couldn't help but laugh at the sight. How far was she willing to go for not having to give up her price? For a moment it seemed like she was going to succeed, but then the entire thing came back out rather ungracefully. 

Nara watched how the tragic thing rolled over to where she was sitting. Although now covered in earth and drool, she could still make out orange-colored patches of fur. It might have been the paw of a fox. Nara doubted Nunataq killed it herself, because this was for sure the least tasty part of the animal. And if she didn't kill it, then what did? It concerned her that something big enough to kill a fox was hunting this close to their borders.

can you show me where you found it? she asked, pushing the thing to Nunataq with the back of her paw—hmm, sticky. She got up and watched Nunataq intently, hoping that the young wolf had understood what she was asking for.

Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM