Lost Creek Hollow drink my blood like wine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Sooo sorry for taking so long!! We can wrap it up in our next post if you want

Nara kept on following the young wolf, and the further they went, the more she concluded that Nuna was leading her on a winding road to nowhere in particular. When the other wolf stopped suddenly, Nara lifted her head in surprise, her ears swiveled forward, eyes scanning the woods. Nothing. Nothing at all. No sounds, other than the soft rustling of leaves and a babbling brook hidden between the trees, could be heard. She sighed heavily before following Nuna once again.

Then the young wolf stopped at a peculiar looking tree. It had a big hole in the middle. Nara sat back on her haunches and watched curiously how Nuna crammed the paw into the hole. figures she mumbled.

It was clear that this had all been for naught and that Nuna had been wasting her time just for the fun of it. Well, who could blame her. Nara could use some fun times herself, now that she thought of it. But first, duty called. She decided to leave the young girl with her paw and go look for the supposed predator on her own.

She got up and gave Nuna a quick, gentle nudge with her shoulder, meaning to say 'be careful, alright', before turning around to head back—until she realized she had been blindly following Nuna without really paying attention and that she had no idea which way 'back' was exactly. 

Messages In This Thread
drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 11, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 12, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 12, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 14, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:41 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - January 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - January 18, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nara - February 09, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: drink my blood like wine - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:23 AM