Ankyra Sound It's just that everything reminds me
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The man was lost in his memories for a few minutes more, and did not notice the approaching cloud that was Tunerk. Even if he had, she was not a familiar fixture upon the beach. Had she been present at the battle? Maybe. His mind flit to the chaos of combat, then. The blur of snarling faces. A gold-capped stranger with seabright eyes gunning straight for him.

A blunt golden shape dominating his view. Snarls becoming shrieks, screams, not canine — not anything natural — the reaching of too-big paws with sickled claws, there one moment and gone the next; blood, so much blood —

— he snapped out of the flashback as swiftly as it had come, but found himself standing tall upon the rocky segment with no memory of lurching to his feet; his mouth agape, gulping air as if he'd just been running laps. And there, settled in the sand, was the pale stranger. Firefly focused on them instead of — whatever the memory had morphed in to, whatever that had been — and cleared his throat, but he couldn't quite find his voice yet.
Messages In This Thread
It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 12, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 13, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: It's just that everything reminds me - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 07:33 PM