Redsand Canyon *This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety*
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Her expectant expression metamorphosed pretty quickly as her eyes fell upon the big black canid stalking towards her, her alert whiskers drooping with disappointment. Another wolf, really? she said to the shiny box in disgruntlement. Temperamentally she shoved at it, which elicted another quick bleep-eep-eep! from the thing before it teetered over onto another of its metallic faces with a CLANK.

Nynka looked sneeringly down at the canine prowling across the rusty-hued earth below. If you're trying to sneak up on it, you can stop: it hasn't got any legs and doesn't run very fast, I assure you. The sarcasm dripped thick and heavy from her tongue. And if it's me you're trying to sneak up on, you're doing an even shittier job of that, you dolt. Any weasel's a lot quicker than any of you lot, or didn't your mother teach you that?

Not to mention, she added more matter-of-factly, keep sneaking around like that and you're liable to turn yourself into a stinkin' cat. It was at this point that the metallic device, whose quiet blip-blip-burblings to itself Nynka had all this time been blithely ignoring, suddenly let out a much shriller repetitive noise: BRRREEEN! BRRRRREEEN! Bleep-eep-eep BRREEEEN!

Nynka jumped about a foot in the air, and spun on the wolf as she came down, her fur all abristle and a martial light in her eyes as her small fangs glimmered menacingly in the early afternoon light. Skyyaaaahh! Did you tell it to do that, beast?!
Messages In This Thread
*This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety* - by Nynka - January 11, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: *This Thread Topic BLEEPED OUT For Your Safety* - by Nynka - January 16, 2019, 09:55 PM