Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
They watched the beach together from the ridge. Illidan spoke and initially the warriornwas too distracted by his feelings to really hear it - but as the words registered in his mind he nodded; his friend was wise. Or maybe optimistic. Either way the sentiment was a good one and Firefly appreciated it. They were both disturbed by their failings and yet, both knew that it was not the end. Together they would find a way.

When Firefly shifts his attention away from the dark canine shapes on the beach below it is to glimpse Illidan, and for a moment the boy looks mighty; his expression reads as determination while his battleworn body is that of a man's. He finds himself thinking about this boy's power and the changes that may come in their shared future - and then turns to face the forest beyond the rise. He keeps his ponderous thoughts to himself for now.

It's a good thing I'm such a stubborn asshole then, he quips as he begins to stride along the path towards the forest. His sides are heaving after the hike up the hillside but he isn't ready to stop yet.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM