Heron Lake Plateau got me praying, man, this hunger
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Well, this was just plain humiliating. Liffey’s parents were obviously perfectly aware that she and her mate had, well, mated before, and they knew well enough that she couldn’t choose when she went into heat and what needed to happen next. But still. There was something incredibly creepy about getting impregnated under her parents’ roof, and she was quite disappointed in her body for its lack of decent timing.

Thats why Liffey sort of wanted to run for it when she spotted her mate in the approach. She knew what was coming - her body was pulling her towards him as we speak - but still, her embarrassment made her want to resist. She ducked her head away from Rannoch’s clearly hungry gaze, focusing instead on the icicle she had been gnawing on. To deny her devilishly handsome mate was a wasted effort, she knew. She did want more kids, but she really didn’t want to have to make them here where her dad could so easily walk in on them.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
got me praying, man, this hunger - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 12, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 12, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 16, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 17, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 20, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 25, 2019, 05:55 PM