Two Rivers Isle I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She'd cried enough for now, though Wildfire didn't say that. She'd shed what felt like a thousand gallons' worth of tears, with many more to come, surely. She needed this respite. Fortunately, Eljay didn't press the issue, instead seizing on the topic of the copse. He liked it better than the plateau, a fact which would've entertained her in other circumstances, since she knew he hated it there. But right now, Wildfire couldn't force even the smallest smile.

She did look at him thoughtfully when he mentioned his parents would come soon. Had they decided to relocate, after all? This news soothed Wildfire's sore and aching heart a bit. She thought about how much comfort she'd drawn from her godmother's presence after the news broke. They wouldn't be far one way or another, though their being here would make them all the more accessible when she needed them most. She couldn't help but wonder if Bat's passing had something to do with the final decision, though she didn't bring it up with Eljay.

"I'm glad you decided to come," Wildfire said, a little distractedly. She tried to gather her focus, since she wasn't just offering meaningless platitudes. She really meant it. "Have you met many of our pack mates yet? There're a couple lovely ladies..." she said, thinking of Wraen, Maia and Corinna. Perhaps one of them might catch Eljay's eye so he could get his wish for pups one day.
Messages In This Thread
I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 12, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 14, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 15, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Wildfire - January 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I remember your silhouette on Dyes Inlet - by Eljay - January 17, 2019, 03:23 AM