Heron Lake Plateau I'll get used to this eventually.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He'd kept an eye out for signs of Camilla, but being an alpha had kept him leashed closer to the territory than others.  If someone really was brazen enough to cross a border to abduct someone, he wasn't going to give them another chance to do so.  He hadn't seen a sign, but one of the trips that Phox had taken had ended up with her returning.  He wasn't going to complain, or really ask for an official meeting to re-accept her to the ranks.

But just because he was keeping some of that group at arm's length, that didn't mean that he was going to just ignore her return.  They hadn't even met really other than that brief interaction when everyone was pissed.  Certainly that reflected so well on everyone at the time.  Rumor had it she was kind of an odd bird, but despite that, he figured it was probably a good idea to see if she was doing okay since her return.  And so, that's why Quixote appeared. 

He uttered a whuff to get her attention, casually strolling her way, but paying attention to how she'd act.  She'd probably been through something pretty traumatic so he'd try to be a little careful, but he was still Quixote.  If it came to it, he could always have Raven come talk to her instead, but it would be weird for him to not try.  It was also probably a little unfortunate that he pretty much was the wolf version of a scruffy guy seen drinking alone at a dive bar, but whatever, he meant well even if he didn't look like hugs and butterflies.
Messages In This Thread
I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 14, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 03:27 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 04:34 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - February 12, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - February 18, 2019, 12:20 AM