Ravenshook Cliffs you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The girl felt okay talking to the speckled white man. She thought that she was perfectly capable of carrying on a normal conversation with a stranger in the wilds. That wasn't hard, she convinced herself without much trouble. Besides, the more folks that she was able to get around to chatting with, the more likely it was that someone would notice Lucas out there and tell him to get his ass home. She just wanted someone who had seen the happy boy pass through. Piper wanted to know that he had been safe, if only for a moment.

When the large male introduced himself as Charon, another figure approached his side. At first, the wildfire girl did not recognize him. It wasn't until he had fixed her with a cold scowl that she realized just who she was looking at, and it filled her with a deeply indescribable feeling of irritation. It took everything in her power to listen to the white wolf's story. Once he'd finished, she made sure to fix him with her stare and shook her head. A frown had made its way onto her dark lips.

“I haven't seen anyone like your boy... and no one young enough to be your daughter, but I'll keep a look out as I keep going. I'm actually looking for a lost family member, myself,” the girl said with a soft smile. “My brother Lucas. He's a lot like me but instead of red fur, he's got tan fur... and blue eyes! He's my age too. Have you seen anyone like that?” Piper then offered him, hoping with all of her heart that the more verbal figure would be able to give her something to move forward with. Her eyes were eager as she gazed on the figure of Charon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food - by Piper - February 06, 2019, 05:54 PM