Totoka River for i feel the gripe of the woody nightshade
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She turned to the sound of pleas, oh so curious on the one calling to her, as it wasn't the frosted man behind her, but the small, earth-tinted creature she did not know of. Her wispy eyes curiously looked at the one with a feminine voice, wondering what they were, and who they are, but her thoughts were trailed off to the voices of them being lost. While intimidated, by the two, 'An it harm none, do what thou wilt,' she did not want to abandon in a sought out need for help, or in the midst of their greeting. A gentle nod to the two, an indicatation of her stay.

He reminded her of the Earls within the Sanctuary, polite gentleman, but he spoke of words she didn't know, as the word 'senoras,' and 'senorita,' floated along. Though she was a young maiden, and did not catch his flirtatious words. She thought them as courtesy of saying they will cause no harm. Miriam offered a small smile, as the banter continued onward between the names, and formalities of 'my lord.' How curious, these two were, that it perked her curoisity toward the odd pair.

"It is nice to meet you, Revia, and Vonnaruil," she spoke softly and cooly, while dipping her lilac head once more to a polite greeting. Nicknames were of foreign territory until recently, but she held hesitation whether he would approve of that, or prefers the word 'My Lord,' as so the other referred to them as. Her soft ears flickered, and tail nervously curled behind despite the cooling expression the Maiden held, for she still felt nervous between the two, as both were new to her tiny world. But she held strong, and a desire to discover, "I am Miriam, Miriam Iris Willows."
Messages In This Thread
RE: for i feel the gripe of the woody nightshade - by Miriam - January 20, 2019, 06:05 PM