Heron Lake Plateau New life, new start?
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
More than welcome to post one last post, or just leave Rye to explore! Up to you. Thanks for this piece!

Rye could hear the consideration in just those two words alone, it got him excited, something he was trying hard to stifle but the subtle signs were there. His ears had lifted from its nuetral resting position, to a more alert and attentive one. His dirty tail slightly swayed side to side, and his once relaxed posture turned more ridged and stiff. Yet even with his excitement being contained by a thin layer of self control, the anxiety of it all still ate at him, picking small bits of excitement away as the seconds dragged on. Something the male was moderately thankful for, another layer to keep his childish excitement in.

Hearing his accptance was quite the relief, easing all anxiety within seconds but leaving plenty of room for unbridled eagerness to go left unchecked. Though Rye's save and grace was his distaste for making a complete and total fool of himself, so he nodded his head and spoke, "I appreciate you giving me this chance, I will make the best of this and earn my keep. It was a pleasure to meet you Towhee, I'm sure I will be seeing you around." With that, Rye stepped within the territory and into a fresh start. Redhawk, his new home awaits.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: New life, new start? - by Cinder - January 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: New life, new start? - by Towhee - January 14, 2019, 02:10 PM