Heron Lake Plateau Pure intention juxtaposed
170 Posts
Ooc — JB
Even after the chaotic din faded from the air, as the birds returned to their roosts with tentative zips between the trees, she was flat on her belly and cowering. Her whole body was quaking as she tried to get to her paws, and then when Phox came up behind her she spooked again - ducking, as if avoiding one of the sparrow wings. But she saw it was him. There was no need to be afraid of Phox, but Camilla couldn't shake the terror that possessed the rest of her.

She shivered as she moved to intercept him, and pressed her nose against his cheek a few times - softly, like eskimo kisses - and tried to breathe, and quell the electricity of her adrenaline. It.. It scare me. That didn't answer his question, but she was trying to calm down enough so that her teeth didn't chatter. Her tail was curved at her hocks, and would've brushed her belly if she'd been a smaller creature. Big noise... Th-thought he came back — I'll be okay. I'm okay... Her lips moved to recite that, I'm okay phrase a few times silently, but that was a clear indication she was still struggling.
Messages In This Thread
Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 15, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Pure intention juxtaposed - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 10:36 PM